After years of trying so many different products on my skin, I finally got it together!
I have normal skin (not oily and not dry) so I honestly didn’t need to do a lot to my skin. I wish I knew this years ago cause I only wasted a good maybe thousand dollars in testing beauty products I didn’t even need.
One thing I learned is that less is more. It’s just not necessary to put so many different things on your face everyday. If anything, It could potentially irritate your skin. Also, be consistent. You’re not going to see a result until you make it a daily routine!
- CLEANSER – Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser
2. EXFOLIANT – Kiehl’s Epidermal Re-Texturizing Microdermabrasion
3. TONER – T.N Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Liquid
4. SERUM – Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen
5. MOISTURIZER – Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream
Algenist Courtney Alberino Kiehls Sincerely Courtney T.N Dickinson
Leave a Comment